Thursday 9 July 2009

british museum


hi guys!how are you?
yesterday all juniors of Queenswood went to London..
It's a fantastic city; I fell in love with it! First we went around the city and we saw a lot of little and big parks, square and the guide took us to see an artist. There was a girl that was flying yellow paper aeroplanes.
We also saw the change of the guard; but I think that is only for make tourism..so I didn't like it!
After the tour we went to the british museum and we saw the origin of a lot of civilisations. I like the story of Africa and I spent much time looking at their art... I really like a work that was make with the material of the can...
Than I saw the Chinese ceramics and they were beautifull!
I have to go now, but don't worry readers I will return to add more post...
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment